2 PERSON FLIGHTED SCRAMBLE
Sunday, May 27. Shotgun start at 8am. Two flights established with the team scores on holes 1,2,3,4, and two blind draw holes. One do over shot is allowed per hole. Payoff to the teams finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th in each flight. $65 includes: a full buffet meal, golf, cart and prize fund. Click here to register.
Seminars & Business Meetings
We provide 8000 square feet of meeting space, an in-house chef, free WiFi and anything else you may need to have a success gathering. Call Helen at 414-425-6500 to see if we can meet your needs.
Here is what Poclain Hydraulics had to say after their three days of business meetings:
"I am writing from Poclain Hydraulics INC to recommend Muskego Lakes Country Club for hosting corporate outings. Our 2016 North American Sales meeting was a success thanks to MLCC. We enjoyed the time and care that was spent to ensure everyone was comfortable and that things ran smoothly. We also liked the room setup and felt it was a nice place to hold our daily meetings. The meals were great and we especially enjoyed our golf outing and pig roast. The staff of MLCC was very welcoming and attentive. Overall it was a great experience and we will keep Muskego Lakes in our minds when planning future events for our company."
Banquet Halls & Outside Ceremony Area
Two years ago we updated our halls with new carpet, different paint scheme, and the addition of mirrors on the inside walls. If you are looking for window views, a balcony, and food prepared by an in-house chef... Look no further!
To see pictures Click Here.
New for 2018
We feel it is about time that a golf course provides events for Seniors (60 and above) and their non-senior friends. Starting Wednesday, May 16 and every other Wednesday there-after through September. Two person teams playing a scramble with payoff to random teams. Ex: 1st, 2nd, 5th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th. We will always pair your two some with another two some of your choosing. The cost for each event will be $45 that includes: golf, cart, $10 prize fund and a lunch voucher. Play in the events you wish. Gold tees for 60 years of age to age 72, Red tees if older than 72 and white tees if under 60 years of age. Click here to register for any of the scheduled events and more info. The first scramble will be on Wednesday, May 16, with an 8:30 shotgun start.
Parent Child Lessons & Events
Wouldn’t it be great to get your child involved in golf and learn together? Or, just spend some time with your children working together to learn more about this wonderful game and then play a nine hole team event together?
WHEN: Every other Sunday starting May 27 TIME: 3pm to 4pm lesson, 4:15pm shotgun start event if you wish to play.
FORMAT: Two person Scramble teams with a different twist each week. AGE: open to all ages. Siblings do not have to be minors.
COST: $25 per two some for range and lesson.
Add $34 for 9 holes w/cart and event fund.
Total cost of $59 per two some.
Add one child for lesson only $13. Golf & event for extra child is $10 (no extra cart). REGISTRATION: Click here for all info and to register for any of the
League & Lesson Programs for 2018 will remain the same as 2017
FUN is what Muskego Lakes staff is always providing. This FUN includes many different events and programs throughout the year. Below are a list of the programs with links to all of the information.
- Ladies lessons and golf combination: 10 week program includes golf, cart, range balls and lessons. Monday or Tuesday evenings or Tuesday at 9 AM. INFO
- Ladies Club: 18 holes of golf on Saturday mornings with a different event each week. You may play the weeks you wish. INFO
- Junior Lessons: A total of 8 lessons meeting once per week. There are two weekdays to choose from and five abillity levels. Please note: Maximum of 24 juniors per class. INFO
- Men's lessons and golf combination: 10 week program includes golf, cart, range balls and lessons. Meets Wednesday evenings at 5:15 PM. INFO
- Men's Club: 8 AM shotgun start every Saturday morning. There's a different event each week, and you play the weeks you wish. INFO
- Weekend Tour: 8 single day scramble events throughout the year. Each event has a different format, for example, some are two person teams while other are four or six person teams. First event will be on April 22nd. "Rusty Open Scramble" which is a four person team scramble with full buffet meal included. Payoff to teams finishing 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 13th & 17th. INFO