- We require soft spikes or flat-bottomed, soled shoes.
- Gentlemen are required to wear shirts with sleeves and if there is verbage on the shirt it must be appropriate.
- Appropriate fashion tops for women
- Tank tops are prohibited on the course and practice facility
- Shorts are requested to be mid-thigh length or longer; no cut-offs, please
- Clean Denim clothing with no holes are allowed at Muskego Lakes Country Club.
Other club policies:
- USGA Rules govern all play
- Please repair your ball mark and one other on the greens during play
- Carts must remain on paths around all tees and greens.
- Personal coolers, outside food and beverages are not permitted on property
- All alcohol purchased on site must remain on site
- Pace of Play target of 13 minutes per hole or 4 hours per 18 holes
- Replace all divots in fairways and fill divots with sand/seed mixture provided on all Par 3's
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license to operate a golf car.
Other FUN Just click on any of these titles for more info.
- Ladies Monday or Tuesday evening lessons, golf and cart
- Ladies 9 hole Thursday evening Tour/league
- Men’s Tuesday or Wednesday evening 9 hole Tour/league
- Men’s Wednesday evening lessons, golf and cart
- Weekend team Scrambles
- Junior lessons with playing golf 5 of the 8 lessons.
7 Types of memberships: weekday, 2 weekdays per week, all inclusive (golf, cart and range), unlimited golf and range anytime, junior executive, monthly and junior memberships. All members are able to enjoy the over 40 scheduled member only events throughout the year.