- We require soft spikes or flat-bottomed, soled shoes.
- Gentlemen are required to wear shirts with sleeves. If there is verbage on the shirt, it must be appropriate.
- Appropriate fashion tops are acceptable for women.
- Tank tops are prohibited on both the course and practice facility.
- Shorts are to be mid-thigh length or longer; no cut-offs, please.
- Clean denim clothing *with no holes* is allowed at Muskego Lakes Country Club.
Other Club Policies:
- USGA rules govern all play.
- Please repair your ball mark and one other on the greens during play.
- Carts must remain on paths around all tees and greens.
- Personal coolers, outside food, and outside beverages are not permitted on our property.
- All alcohol purchased on site must remain on site.
- The pace of play target is 13 minutes per hole and 4 hours per 18 holes.
- Replace all divots in fairways and fill divots with sand/seed mixture provided on all par three holes.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
To explore our FUN, just click on any of these titles for more info.
- Ladies Monday or Tuesday evening lessons, golf and cart
- Ladies 9 hole Thursday evening Tour/league
- Men’s Tuesday or Wednesday evening 9 hole Tour/league
- Men’s Wednesday evening lessons, golf and cart
- Weekend team Scrambles
- Junior lessons with playing golf 5 of the 8 lessons.
7 Types of memberships: (1)Weekday (2) Two weekdays per week (3) All inclusive (golf, cart & range) (4) Unlimited golf & range anytime (5) Junior executive (6) Monthly (7) Junior memberships; All members are able to enjoy the over 40 scheduled member-only events throughout the year.