The "Family Tour" is part of our "FUN TOURS" program. The intention of these "Fun Tours" is to give you many ways to get more out of your golf experiences.
What is the Family Tour?
It is the opportunity for you and members of your family to play a lot of golf. A family must consist of at least one adult and one child that have a relationship. That relationship may be parent-child, grandparent-child, or aunt and uncle-child. Families may purchase this plan for $95 per adult and $80 per child. For every child, a family may sign up a maximum of two adult family members.
How much can you play and when?
You get unlimited* golf on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays after 3pm starting the first week of May through October. That's 27 weekends or up to 56 chances to enjoy golf as a family. Normal parent and child rate is $20 for the two of you on any given weekend after 4pm. Play more than 9 times and you are ahead of the ball game.
(Carts are extra but not mandatory).
Family Golf Plan Restrictions:
- Tee times as available Saturday, Sunday & Holidays after 3pm
- Tee times are required. No play allowed as a single
- Children must be age 17 or less and always accompanied by an adult.
- Teetimes are subject to limitations by prebooked outings and events.
- Not valid with any outings, events, or specials.
- Limited to the first 50 family packages.
- subject to change with email notice.