The "Senior Scrambles" are part of our "FUN TOUR" program. The intention of our "Fun Tours" is to give you many ways to get more out of your golf experiences.
What are the "Senior Scrambles"?
- Two person teams with different types of scramble formats.
- Every other Wednesday with 8:30 shotgun starts.
- Open to Seniors and non-seniors.
- Payoffs for random places being paid each week.
- $37 entry fee includes golf, cart and $10 prize fund.
- Registration must be done by Monday evening of the play week.
- You can choose the other two some you wish to play with.
- Gold tees will be used for seniors and white tees for non-seniors.
|5-16||Regular scramble format taking the better shot at all times.|
|5-30||Regular scramble while using only the better score of the two nines to determine the winners.
|6-13||Do over scramble. One person gets one extra shot of their choosing on the odd numbered holes and the partner on the even holes.|
|6-27||Use the better score between your team and the one you are playing with on each hole. Payoff to the winning 4 somes.
|7-11||Only your scores on the even numbered holes on the front nine are used and only the scores on the odd numbered holes are used on the back nine.
|7-25||Regular scramble format taking the better shot at all times.|
|8-8||Rugular scramble except you double your scores on the par 3's and 5's.
|8-22||Use the better score between your team and the one you are playing with on each hole. Payoff to the winning 4 somes.|
|9-5||Everybody plays from the Red tees on the par 4's, white tees on the par 5's and gold tees on the par 3's.
|9-19||Double do over scramble. Both players get an extra shot of their choice on every hole.